BOOKS:
Ainsworth, Larry, Lisa Almeida, Anne Davies, Richard DuFour, Linda Gregg, Douglas Reeves, et al. ahead of the curve the power of assessment to transform teaching and learning. Bloomington: Solution Tree Press, 2007. Print.
Bird, Michael. 100 Ideas that changed art. London: Laurence King Publishing Ltd, 2012. Print.
Sweeny, Robert W. Inter/Actions Inter/Sections: art education in a digital visual culture. Reston: National Art Education Association, 2010. Print.
Seely Brown, John, and Douglas Thomas. A new culture of learning cultivating the imagination for a world of constant change. Design:Soulellis Studio, 2011. Print.
Vieth, Ken. Engaging the adolescent mind through visual problem solving. Worcester: Davis Publications Inc, 2005. Print.
WEB PDF:
The list of website I'm interested in looking into may have further articles and PDF's that I would use but I do not know this until I read them all. Similarly to the Google-ography, I see this as a living document that will continue to grow with time. I need to add articles from class and from my own exposure through the years along with exemplar documents of previous(and sadly current) assessment practices.
Still need:
- articles
- assessment documents
- videos (perhaps)
Ainsworth, Larry, Lisa Almeida, Anne Davies, Richard DuFour, Linda Gregg, Douglas Reeves, et al. ahead of the curve the power of assessment to transform teaching and learning. Bloomington: Solution Tree Press, 2007. Print.
Bird, Michael. 100 Ideas that changed art. London: Laurence King Publishing Ltd, 2012. Print.
Sweeny, Robert W. Inter/Actions Inter/Sections: art education in a digital visual culture. Reston: National Art Education Association, 2010. Print.
Seely Brown, John, and Douglas Thomas. A new culture of learning cultivating the imagination for a world of constant change. Design:Soulellis Studio, 2011. Print.
Vieth, Ken. Engaging the adolescent mind through visual problem solving. Worcester: Davis Publications Inc, 2005. Print.
WEB PDF:
Balsley, Jessica. "In Art Education Assessment." The Art of Education. Jessica Balsley, 17 oct 2010. Web. 10 Feb. 2014. <http://www.theartofed.com/2010/10/17/assessment-resources/>.
The list of website I'm interested in looking into may have further articles and PDF's that I would use but I do not know this until I read them all. Similarly to the Google-ography, I see this as a living document that will continue to grow with time. I need to add articles from class and from my own exposure through the years along with exemplar documents of previous(and sadly current) assessment practices.
Still need:
- articles
- assessment documents
- videos (perhaps)
I
No comments:
Post a Comment