What are the most crucial components of an Art I foundations curriculum?
What do I want my students to experience in an Art I foundations course?
What do my students want out of an Art I course?
What is the most beneficial form of assessment for the students?
What is the most beneficial form of assessment for the teacher?
What forms of assessment will be accepted by administrators and people outside of the "arts"?
Why does assessment have to be put into a number scale for central office?
Does grading on participation lend to the highest quality learning experience?
Should Art I students be graded on technical skill or simply effort?
Should Art I Foundations be focused upon technical skill or exposure to a wide array of experiences, thinking styles and problem solving tools?
Should Art I Foundations be a pre-requisite for all other upper level art courses?
Art I is currently only a pre-requisite for our 2D course, so why must we complete whole district common assessments on the entire Art I curriculum when half are skills not used in 2d?
What skills are obtained in art that also benefit students in the real world and in other classes?
Can art assess life skills, or improvement of life skills?
What do I want my students to experience in an Art I foundations course?
What do my students want out of an Art I course?
What is the most beneficial form of assessment for the students?
What is the most beneficial form of assessment for the teacher?
What forms of assessment will be accepted by administrators and people outside of the "arts"?
Why does assessment have to be put into a number scale for central office?
Does grading on participation lend to the highest quality learning experience?
Should Art I students be graded on technical skill or simply effort?
Should Art I Foundations be focused upon technical skill or exposure to a wide array of experiences, thinking styles and problem solving tools?
Should Art I Foundations be a pre-requisite for all other upper level art courses?
Art I is currently only a pre-requisite for our 2D course, so why must we complete whole district common assessments on the entire Art I curriculum when half are skills not used in 2d?
What skills are obtained in art that also benefit students in the real world and in other classes?
Can art assess life skills, or improvement of life skills?
No comments:
Post a Comment