Jan 28, 2014

Prepwork for Bridgework: what I already know and what I want to find out

Where would I go to answer my questions?
-  artist journal to complete further reflections
-  colleagues with similar teaching philosophies to begin the ideation process for problem solving
-  administration to gain an outside perspective
-  classmates to see what is working at their schools, what is successful and why or how
-  computer to research what other people whom I have not met have done


Who among my colleagues and friends might know about this topic?
-  Sharyn Hyatt
-  Dr. Kathy Unrath
-  Michelle Livek
-  Manabu Takahashi
-  Mark Anderson
-  Jaime Curtis (mentor)
-  MU classmates
-  other high school art teachers in the Kansas City area


Aside from books or websites, what would you consider to be potential sources to learn more about the questions asked?
-  interviews with people
-  emailing more experiences teachers
-  documentaries
-  case studies

No comments:

Post a Comment