https://www.arteducators.org/grants/national-art-education-foundation
The National Education Association offers a variety of grant opportunities including the Ruth Halvorsen Professional Development Grants, Mary McMullan Grants, NAEA Research Grants, SHIP Grants, and Teacher Incentive Grants. Of these the Teacher Incentive Grant seems appropriate for my cause because it seeks improvement to the overall teaching of art, including student assessment methods. Yet, I feel I could pursue all of these grants with an exception to the SHIP Grants because its main focus is upon getting art equipment to those who need it to meet curriculum requirements.
Due to my district wanting a common Art I FOundations assessment, I do not believe that a grant will be necessary to carry out the needed research and implement its findings. If by chance I hit a wall, I will most definitely keep these grant ideas in the back of my mind.
The National Education Association offers a variety of grant opportunities including the Ruth Halvorsen Professional Development Grants, Mary McMullan Grants, NAEA Research Grants, SHIP Grants, and Teacher Incentive Grants. Of these the Teacher Incentive Grant seems appropriate for my cause because it seeks improvement to the overall teaching of art, including student assessment methods. Yet, I feel I could pursue all of these grants with an exception to the SHIP Grants because its main focus is upon getting art equipment to those who need it to meet curriculum requirements.
Due to my district wanting a common Art I FOundations assessment, I do not believe that a grant will be necessary to carry out the needed research and implement its findings. If by chance I hit a wall, I will most definitely keep these grant ideas in the back of my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment