Feb 17, 2014

Mindwork: Create a Time Line

Creating a timeline is difficult because I'm still not 100% sure what it is that I want to do my research on...and how I want to go about tackling the "To Do" list.  Looking at my calendar for the month of March, there is little time (during the week) that I can come up with.  

Thus the following agenda exists:

Observing, interviewing, and implementing of ideas will occur during plan time and time after school.  Gathering materials, reading, writing, revising, and interpreting will all have to occur over the weekends. 

Personal adjustments to personal life:  work more over the weekends
Changes at school:  fewer "catch up" days after school for students, use part of plan time for grad school

Overall goal: revisit this schedule once I have a clear game plan of what needs to be completed

No comments:

Post a Comment