What surprises you?
One surprise from re-reading all 10 previous posts lies in that my view on what to work towards first has changed. Originally, I wrote that I needed to first concentrate on curriculum and then form new assessment methods…but most recently I'm thinking just the opposite. First form what is MOST crucial for students to know and thus assess them on, then use this information as an outline to build curriculum off of.
What intrigues you?
I had forgotten about my idea to work through these jumbled thoughts in my Artist Journal, which has been quite lonely as of late. Perhaps this would bring the needed clarity.
What disturbs you?
I am thoroughly disturbed that I still have not yet figured out how to manage my time. Re-reading my plan to complete all homework on Saturday morning didn't take wedding appointments, family gatherings, and medical issues into account. I'm determined for this week to be the improvement week. If I am going to be able to invest myself into this, I need to figure out how to better manage time and prioritize. Just wish it wasn't so much easier said than done.
One surprise from re-reading all 10 previous posts lies in that my view on what to work towards first has changed. Originally, I wrote that I needed to first concentrate on curriculum and then form new assessment methods…but most recently I'm thinking just the opposite. First form what is MOST crucial for students to know and thus assess them on, then use this information as an outline to build curriculum off of.
What intrigues you?
I had forgotten about my idea to work through these jumbled thoughts in my Artist Journal, which has been quite lonely as of late. Perhaps this would bring the needed clarity.
What disturbs you?
I am thoroughly disturbed that I still have not yet figured out how to manage my time. Re-reading my plan to complete all homework on Saturday morning didn't take wedding appointments, family gatherings, and medical issues into account. I'm determined for this week to be the improvement week. If I am going to be able to invest myself into this, I need to figure out how to better manage time and prioritize. Just wish it wasn't so much easier said than done.
No comments:
Post a Comment