What are my current organizational habits?
My organizational habits include using a planner, making prioritizing lists, organizing all digital information into folders and all paper documents into one location. I'm a sticky note and index card addict which provides me with my MUST DO'S for that night and MUST DO'S for the next morning before school.
What will I need to change?
I will need to change up my lessons, possibly class routine, assessment methods, and information I present. I may need to make additional time to conduct surveys/polls/reflections about this years curriculum in order to gain insight into what the students most want to change.
How do I organize?
I organize complicated tasks into a list format and then use symbols to prioritize them if out of order.
Where will I find time to review data?
Perhaps form a new Saturday morning ritual...coffee/breakfast/curriculum writing/assessment creating... these tasks are always more enjoyable with a change of scene and some substance for the tummy.
My organizational habits include using a planner, making prioritizing lists, organizing all digital information into folders and all paper documents into one location. I'm a sticky note and index card addict which provides me with my MUST DO'S for that night and MUST DO'S for the next morning before school.
What will I need to change?
I will need to change up my lessons, possibly class routine, assessment methods, and information I present. I may need to make additional time to conduct surveys/polls/reflections about this years curriculum in order to gain insight into what the students most want to change.
How do I organize?
I organize complicated tasks into a list format and then use symbols to prioritize them if out of order.
Where will I find time to review data?
Perhaps form a new Saturday morning ritual...coffee/breakfast/curriculum writing/assessment creating... these tasks are always more enjoyable with a change of scene and some substance for the tummy.
No comments:
Post a Comment